top of page
ZoodPay

Our leading ecosystem serves a total addressable market of over 300 million individuals and more than 5 million SMEs in Uzbekistan, Lebanon, and Pakistan. We provide accessible financing options through innovative distribution channels. With ZOOD Pay, you can shop online, in stores, and pay in 4, 6, or 12 installments!

Our Lending Products

ZOOD Pay BNPL offers a flexible and interest-free payment solution spread over four equal installments. When selecting this option at checkout, on ZOOD Mall, or on our partners' websites, you will be settling 25% of the amount due immediately, with the remaining 75% spread equally over the next three months. You will not be charged any interest or fees! The maximum lending amount is $500 or the equivalent in local currency.

ZOOD Pay Credit is an interest-bearing payment solution repaid over 6 or 12 equal installments. The maximum lending amount is $1,500 or the equivalent in local currency.

ZoodPay SME

B2B
ZOOD Pay SME Inventory financing
30 Days

ZoodPay Consumer BNPL

B2C
ZOOD Pay Consumer Buy Now Pay Later
4 installments

ZoodPay Consumer Credit

B2C
ZOOD Pay Consumer Credit
6 or 12 installments

Knox

Our Distribution Channels

4,000 online and offline merchants, coupled with a proprietary marketplace used by 10 million users, offer plenty of channels to deliver financing instantly and in a scalable way.

catalog-en.png

ZOOD Pay "Marketplace"
Flexible payments through ZoodMall
7m products from 30,000 sellers

MicrosoftTeams-image (32).png

ZOOD Pay "Merchant"
Flexible payments online, on merchants' stores (by API)
1,000 online merchants

how-it-works-en.png

ZOOD Pay "In-store"
Flexible payments in brick-and-mortar stores
3,000 stores

Marketplace

Shop these popular brands on our ZOOD Mall Marketplace and pay later with ZOOD Pay

Online Stores

Over 1,000 online partner stores where you can shop now and pay later with ZOOD Pay

In-Stores

You can enjoy shopping in-stores, at any of our 3,000 partner brands, and pay in installments

Terms & Conditions

  1. You must be over 18 years old and be the authorized holder of an eligible debit/credit card with a valid expiry date of a minimum of 3 months.

  2. ZOOD Pay will check your eligibility with an external credit reference agency for your order approval. You will receive an instantaneous decision.

  3. Your order amount needs to be between 15 USD and 1,500 USD.

MicrosoftTeams-image (28).png

DOWNLOAD THE APP

Flexible payment with ZOOD

bottom of page